happiness + health + home + inspiration + about

Monday, March 9, 2015

LIVE NOURISHED

WHAT NOURISHES YOU?

When I think of the word "nourish" I think of sustenance. I think of strengthening, soothing, + livelihood. I think of all of the things I love to do + experience when I am not in get shit done mode.

We eat food + drink water to strengthen our bodies + to give us the physical energy we need to live our lives. Making time to "feed" our minds + souls can nourish our spiritual energy. If we do not know ourselves + understand what nourishes us, it can be difficult to lift ourselves out of the dark days + to combat our stress.

Spend some time thinking about what makes you feel good. What gives you energy? What makes you feel soothed? What makes you feel joy? What NOURISHES you?

Here is my list for today. It will look different (yet familiar) tomorrow, + it will evolve each day after.
  • The "Heart Meditations" station on Pandora
  • Kale Blazer Naked Juice 
  • Puppy kisses 
  • Bubble baths 
  • Alone time 
  • Meditation 
  • The sauna 
  • Fresh air 
  • Lemon candles 
  • Hugs
  • Exercise
  • Blogging    

Knowing what nourishes us is just the first step. Making time and space to nourish ourselves is the challenge. Make your own list and set some time aside to prioritize nourishment in your life.  

If you need a reminder, my gold "live well" print is an excellent visual nudge.  Place one in a strategic location that will help you be intentional.

You can download it here


#LIVEWELL

No comments:

Post a Comment