happiness + health + home + inspiration + about

Tuesday, December 23, 2014

THANK YOU FOR STOPPING BY 30 REASONS WHY, WHERE I SHARE MY MUSINGS RELATED TO POSITIVITY, MOTIVATION, CREATIVITY + WELLNESS. 


I consider myself to be a teacher of positive thinking + an advocate for wellness. I am in constant exploration of happiness + the tools needed to live a fulfilled, meaningful life. I strive to create beauty + balance and hope to inspire the way people experience their lives. When I hit the ripe old age of thirty, I felt a renewed sense of urgency to live life to the fullest. I am constantly searching for reasons to say yes + fighting for remarkable experiences everyday.

When I am not blogging, you will find me in my day job as a higher education administrator in the greater Los Angeles area or hanging out with my gorgeous husband + our fur babies. I hold a B.S. in art therapy + a M.Ed. in student personal administration in higher education. 

CONTACT: leslie@30reasonswhy.com


1 comment:

  1. Just found your blog through The Blog Life instagram! I'd love to collaborate with you :) E-mail me for deets lisanmcdermott@gmail.com xo

    ReplyDelete